Quake is recreation of Quake III Arena by id Software. The game mechanics are pretty much same, so if you have ever played that — this is pretty much the same. The game is not a clone of Hypixel game QuakeCraft which includes only railgun. You have to kill all other players. On spawn, you get a Gauntlet (melee weapon) and a machine gun. Click either Left or Right click to shoot. First one to 25 kills (frags) wins.
- Gauntlet. Melee weapon that will hit players in front, deals alot of damage. Killing anyone with it gives you HUMILATION point.
- Machine gun. First gun you get, shoots fast but not that powerful.
- Plasma gun. Shoots plasma, damages same as lightning gun.
- Lightning gun. Very fast gun, but ammo wastes very quickly.
- Shotgun. Shoots 10 pellets in random direction in front, each doing some damage. When shooting upclose does alot of damage.
- Rocket launcher. Shoots a rocket, that does same damage as shotgun all 10 pellets. But blast can hit the shooter (with less damage), so use it on longer ranges.
- Grenade launcher. Pretty much the same as rocket launcher, but shoots grenades that will fall and bounce. When grenade hits anyone or bounces enough it will explode.
- Railgun. Basically sniper rifle. Shoots very slowly, but as powerful as gauntlet. Killing anyone in a row gives you IMPRESSIVE point.
- BFG. Big Fragging Gun, very rare, shoots a huge plasma ball that is powerful as gauntlet (if not more powerful).
- Armor: Collecting armor shards (panes), light armor (yellow chestplate) and heavy armor (red chestplate) rises armor amount. When you have any of armor, 2/3 of damage you might have got is reduced.
- Rocket Jumping: Jump and shoot under yourself. Blast will send you upwards to get to some unreachable place.
- Grenade Jumping: Pretty much the same as rocket jumping, but using grenades.
- Powerups: There are some powerups that will enhance your power. You can hold only one powerup. There are 5 powerups:
Quad Damage. Increases damage by 3.
Regeneration. Adds 2.5 hearts every second.
Invisibility. Makes you somewhat invisible.
Battle Suit. Removes all blast damage and works as armor.
Flight. Makes you fly.
- Dropping items: When you are killed you drop your powerup with time its left and gun that is last in your hotbar (they sort by pickup order).
- Personal HP and Personal TP: HP fills your health to one hearts bar if you have less than one, and adds 2.5 health if you have more than one bar. TP teleports you to any possible spawn on the map.
- Health decay and armor wear: If you have health more than one bar, the health amount will slowly decrease. Same for armor, except it always does that.
- Killing people in a row in 2 seconds gives you EXCELLENT point per kill.
- Railgun can shoot through other players, so you can use that to multikill.
Collect a shotgun, rocket launcher and some armor. Then you can use shotgun on close ranges and rocket on long ranges. Armor allows you to also use rocket jumping, that will help if map features a fall and you need to get up to get anything.