C. Specific Games
D. Cloud Skyblock
How rules are referenced:
If a staff member references a rule in chat, they will use the following format: "Section.Subsection.Rule".
For example, if you are spamming in chat, you are breaking rule A.2.1.
Remember: all punishments are recorded, so it there's no point trying to fake your appeal.
Section A: Server
1. No hacking or cheating in a way that gives you an advantage over other players.
- This includes hacked clients. [30d Ban > Permban]
- This includes any mods that give a clear advantage over others. [30d Ban > Permban]
- This includes abusing bugs/glitches (If you find any, report them here). [Warn > Kick > 3d Ban > 14d Ban]
If you are unsure about what mods and glitches are allowed, make sure to ask a staffmember.
2. Chat restrictions.
- No spamming in chat. [Warn > Kick > 3d Mute > Mute]
- No being rude or insulting other players (even as a joke). This includes but is not limited to saying: Ez, Noob and Hack accusing. [Warn > Kick > 3d Mute > 14d Mute]
- Use /report when you notice players are breaking the rules, do not discuss it in public chats. Only use /report for valid reasons.[Warn > Kick > 3d Ban > 14d Ban]
- Don't use excessive caps or swear excessively. [Warn > Kick > 3d Mute > 14d Mute]
- Advertising other servers, or posting links to anything not related to our network without permission is forbidden. [3h Mute > 3d Mute > 14d Mute]
- Do not threaten players in any way. This includes but is not limited to: DDOS, hacking, or harming threats, for them or family. [3h Mute > 3d Mute > 14d Mute]
3. Non-client hacking
- DDOSing server or host to keep server down. [Permban]
- Hacking databases to get private information, or to change kept variables. [Permban]
- Bypassing our services (Examples: Fake donations or Abusing permissions). [Permban]
- Keep it fun for everyone, don't annoy others. This includes but is not limited to: Focussing, griefing and spawn/team killing. [Warn > Kick > 3d Ban > 14d Ban]
- No inappropriate naming and designing. This includes but is not limited to inappropriate skins, (pet) names and capes. [Kick > PermBan (Unbanned when inappropriate things removed)]
Section B: Website [Punishments can be different per situation!]
- No spamming with staff applications, player reports or appeals. Wait for the apply timer to run out.
- Be honest when using the forms, we don't appreciate fake information.
- Do not threaten others in any way. This includes but is not limited to: DDOS, hacking, or harming threats, for them or family.
Section C: Games
This includes rules Section A.
- Do not team with members on other teams to give your team a disadvantage. [Warn > Kick > 3d Ban > 14d Ban]
- Spectators should not give out tactical information to the players. [Warn > Kick > 3d Ban > 14d Ban]
- Do not grief, spleef, kill or steal from your own team. [Warn > Kick > 3d Ban > 14d Ban]
- Listen to your teammates, blocking the objective or breaking bridges when others ask you not to, is not allowed. [Warn > Kick > 3d Ban > 14d Ban]
- Do not prevent your own team from getting the objective. [Warn > Kick > 3d Ban > 14d Ban]
- Do not abuse map or game exploits. This includes but is not limited to blockglitching and currency farms. [Warn > Kick > 3d Ban > 14d Ban]
- Boosting your statistics is not allowed. This includes but is not limited to alt boosting and combatlogging. [Warn > Kick > 3d Ban > 14d Ban]
2. Spawnkilling is allowed in these games
Do not evade punishments. Avoiding bans using other accounts decreases the chance of your punishments getting appealed.
When you see someone breaking the rules, make sure to use /report ingame or to contact a Moderator, instead of discussing about it in public chats.
Make sure you know these rules well when using our services.